Red For New Year's?
appy New Year!! Let is be a good one, maybe the best out of all the previous ones! What would make this come true? The lessons we learned the past year that will help us not to make the same mistakes (and a little bit of luck!). I was a little late on this post but here is my New Year's Eve outfit! This post marks a new start on BangsBang.com with great new quality content and photos! I never really thought I will be able to do a photo-shoot or pose in front of a camera one year ago! My passion for styling and fashion design -apparently blogging too- made me overcome all the struggles that had been holding me back. All those struggles were a mountain I thought I would never be able to cross but here I am feeling as confident as ever! For all of you that have been reading my blog from the start or just started reading it now, I want to thank you! New friends are always welcome and the interaction I had with you the past year helped me grow! Keep in mind that some of the posts might be sponsored BUT my thoughts are always going to be real! As a thank you, I want to share with you 10 lessons that I learned in 2015 that made me a better person!
- As long as the heart wants it, your mind will always follow.
- Passion is the essence of life, anything done without passion is a waste of time.
- Trust people more! What if they end up being bad?! (It's their lose, right?).
- Breath in, breath out and let go. You cannot give up if you hate. Hate is a feeling too.
- Take risks. Get out of your comfort zone. Comfort zones are, like, boring!
- Fake confidence is still confidence! Fake it until you make it!
- Take a step forward every day. Your dreams are following you, they cannot drag you to where you want to be. Show them the way.
- Steps that seem difficult to make are actually so much easier than you thought.
- No matter how busy people are, they will always find time to fit you in if they love you.
- Challenge yourself and challenge yourself some more.
Vintage Blazer ( similar here )
Shoes Public Desire ( similar here )
Necklace worn as belt H&M ( similar here )
Photos by Ria Mort