Inspire me: Blue6/1/16
nother week and yet again another color coordinated moodboard. Today we have some blue hues. Blue has always been my top favorite color for as long as I remember myself. It reminds me of the sea and the sky too. Every shade of blue translates to peace and calm in my dictionary.
Some interesting facts I found about the color blue:
- In ancient Rome, blue was worn by the public servants, which marked the beginning of the idea for today’s police uniforms.
- Blue is associated with air mail and the navy. (sky & sea, see?)
- Blue was traditionally associated with pain in China.
- Blue is a primary color.
- Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color. (no blue this Summer?)
- Blue can help you stay physically calmer, regulating heart beat and breathing.
How do you feel about the different shades of blue?